Who has the stamina to keep up with housework in a busy city like Singapore, where individuals are required to work at least 40 hours per week? Most of us are too tired to clean our homes daily or weekly. One of the best solutions is to hire a part-time maid or use a regular housekeeping service. We have more time with our families after work when we leave the domestic tasks to the professionals. It also means that we can replenish our batteries and continue living an active lifestyle. Customer support training, professional cleanliness coaching, and on-the-job coaching for house cleaning services singapore have got completed by the cleaning staff.
Cleaning creates superior and essential services to many residences, HDBs, condos, and companies to maintain a pleasant and tidy living or safe job atmosphere.
SCOPE OF THE CLEANING JOB:
When the service crew comes to clean your home every week, they will do the following:
- Dust all accessible surfaces and ceiling fans, clean the exterior of cupboards and built-in wardrobes, vacuum carpets, and floors, wash the grounds, and remove trash bins in the sitting room and bedrooms.
- Cleaning the exterior of the device and fridge, cleaning the kitchen hob (stove), washing and scrubbing the sink and faucets, wiping countertops and cabinets, sweeping/vacuuming the floor, and mopping the floor will get done by house cleaning services singapore
- Clean mirrors and scrub the showering area, toilet seat, basins, faucets, flooring, and lavatory wall panels in the bathroom.
- Deep cleaning (using the washing machine) and ironing service (on demand) are available.
- Windows washing can get scheduled every quarter.